Saturday, December 4, 2010

Flamingo Dancer

Dolled up in pink frill,

will the dancers please take their places?

Step her dear and don’t fear that first dip

since there are a lot more to come,

It’s your first time I know, I can see

You plea and beg for more, twirl,

You sweat and sing on four, swirl,

You smirk and kick and adore, furl,

allow my hands to rope your slim sides,

apply that leg at my waist to taste my skin,

that warmth on your neck is just my soul,

that feeling between your thighs my toll,

eye’s recede into darkness, a trance,

high lifting that body into space, a lance,

duo dance dangling doubts like exposed wire,

fire dies as the bass lulls, I bow and take my leave,

opening my palm to new pale hands,

won’t you take a seat fair lass?

I’m afraid your time has passed.

I’m sure that familiar song will play once again.